Pages

Monday 24 September 2012

Brand new

Hi there, I'm new. I have no idea if I'm talking to anyone, if anyone is likely to listen, or care about what I have to say. I think I'm ok with that for now. For now I just want to have something to say. A little background first I think.

My name is Libbie and I have a bad track record with blogs. I started one for my art but gave up as I had to get a job and it took all the interesting things I had to talk about regarding art away from me. I then tried to start one for the web design side of things (I'm a web designer by day), but I quickly lost interest in that too. Hopefully, this will be the start of something interesting and fun for me, which should make me more inclined to keep it up. I plan to talk about beauty, skin care, fashion, food, and anything that takes my fancy really. I have no idea if it will last any longer than my previous efforts, but I can only hope.

This is me, I am pretty average, with the exception of my height - I am 5ft 11 and a half.
Libbie sans make up
Tired, make up free and lit up with a screen flash!
I look super tired because I am, it's almost 11 and I just took my makeup off - sorry about that. I am always searching for the perfect solution to my eye bags, untameable hair and occasional spot, so that will probably feature a fair amount in reviewed products!

I've just re-read what I've written so far and come to the conclusion that I sound like a pessimistic arse. I can only apologise, I'm really not. I think I just need to get the hang of talking about myself and not being self deprecating.

The first post I want to do is my favourites - just so anyone who might be out there can get a better idea of me, not just cosmetic wise, but my interests, and hopefully find me interesting.

Anyway, it's time for bed, and I need to think about those favourites....

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment