Pages

Sunday 30 September 2012

Favourite things

I'm aware that I said in my first post that I was going to talk about my favourites, and not just make up/cosmetic favourites, and then preceded to only talk about make up, followed by a deathly silence on the topic. I thought I might rectify that. Last time I went into quite a lot of detail which is why I stopped short on general favourites, as I thought I might bore people to death. So this time I'll keep it snappy.

General favourites

Food - Chicken chilli - the best recipe I've ever discovered!
Drink - Caipirinhas from Las Iguanas, the easiest way to get me tipsy.
Treat - Sweet potato Graham cracker French toast sticks - these are super bad for you, but soooo good.

Book (fiction) - His Dark Materials trilogy by Phillip Pullman
Book (non-fiction) - Tactile, High Touch Visuals
Book (ebook only) - Design Professionalism by Andy Rutledge

Film (Top 5, as I have no idea what my favourite is!)



Music (Again, top 5, as top position changes frequently, and might surprise you!)



Artist - Fiona Rae
Illustrator - Kustaa Saksi

Hobby - 26thMay (shameless self promotion!)

So those are my favourites, hopefully it might have inspired someone to discover something new, or rediscover something they'd forgotten about. 

What are your favourites?

L x

No comments:

Post a Comment