Pages

Thursday 27 September 2012

Liz Earle Essentials Try-Me Kit

Again, sorry about the terrible image quality, I really need to steal my bf's camera!


So I bought this at the weekend and have been using it for 5 days now. I honestly wasn't expecting much, I'd read a few things about how people loved the cleanser and admittedly it does get a lot of good press, but my skin is so annoying and temperamental that I wasn't sure it was going to have any effect. I have dry skin, but I also get a few spots, and when they heal they become horrible dry patches that no amount of moisturiser or make up can hide, so for years I have just been used to having dull, boring looking skin. Not anymore!

These are the first products that I can actually hand on heart say that have changed my skin for the better. My skin normally has loads of bumps around my cheeks and forehead, and looks patchy and dry. This cleanser/toner/moisturiser (am fairly certain it's the cleanser) has changed all that, my skin is not only smoother, but also has a more continuous tone. I really wasn't expecting that, and am so pleased with the results that I have bought the September specials from the Liz Earle website. I'll be getting my full sized products any day now.

I also couldn't resist getting the Sheer Skin Tint; as I said in my previous post, I've been using a sample and really loving the look, it goes on amazingly well after I've cleansed etc. It lasts pretty much all day too, which I wasn't expecting from a non powder foundation/tint. As someone that relied on Bare Minerals for pretty much a year, its a nice change to have such an easy process after all that buffing.

I tend to stick to a product once I find it has a positive effect on my skin, so will probably use this for a while, but I've read on missbudgetbeauty that your skin can get reliant on it, so will watch out for that.

L x


No comments:

Post a Comment